(919) 383-1282 · firstname.lastname@example.org
· Provide weekly private flute lessons to undergraduate music students at NCCU
· Provide weekly group instruction to flute ensemble of the OLLI/New Horizons Band
2004 summer: CHORUS
INSTRUCTOR, Durham Arts Council Summer Camp,
· Provide 3 daily one-hour chorus classes to 7/8 & 9/10 year olds, with 4 performances
1999-2002: SALES/MARKETING ASSOCIATE, Yardi Systems, Inc., Santa Barbara, CA
· Handle national sales contract administration.
· Produce 50+ annual corporate events and trade shows
· Coordinate sponsorship, travel, utilities, catering, booth supplies, and IT support.
1999: CONFERENCE COORDINATOR, La Casa de Maria, Santa Barbara, CA
· Coordinate facility services, registration, catering, and tours for retreat hosting site
· Utilize MS Access & Excel based software.
1998: ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR, Fairfield Communities Inc., Pagosa Springs, CO
· Create new on-site activities division ("Fun-Share") for Fairfield Pagosa timeshare resort.
· Develop and implement daily activities for adults and children.
· Hire instructors and train new employees.
· Oversee accounting & marketing functions including design of collateral printed materials.
· Interface with clients, vendors, and management personnel.
1994-1998: CO-OWNER / DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES, What's On, Pagosa Springs, CO
· Sales and account management for weekly local publication (50+ clients)
· Write ad copy and design ads using Quark Xpress.
· Manage magazine circulation and delivery; work with MS Office and FileMaker Pro
1986-1998: PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN (Classical Flutist), California, Colorado and Italy
· Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra, Ventura Symphony Orchestra, Santa Maria Symphony Orchestra
San Luis Obispo Symphony and The Rome Festival Orchestra, Rome, Italy
· Music instructor and choir director at private schools in Santa Barbara and public school in Colorado.
· Freelance performances; recorded instrumental flute and harp CD “Treasure Falls”.
· Established and directed community choir in Pagosa Springs, CO.
· Give weekly private flute lessons to 15-20 students (children & adults)
1982-1985: TRAINING COORDINATOR, Arthur Andersen & Co. San Francisco, CA
· Registrar for in-house training for clients & staff.
· Coordinate seminar staffing, accounting, and facilities.
· Produce company-wide annual alumnae reunion event ($85,000 budget).
Masters Program, Flute Performance, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
Bachelor of Music, cum Laude, Flute Performance, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Graduated with high honors, Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor, MI